Friday, April 15, 2011

My Life Would Suck Without You

Today I’m supposed to post ‘a picture of someone you could never imagine your life without’. There is no question that person is Matt. We’ve known each other for twelve years now, (almost to the day in fact!) and it feels like five minutes ago that we met out on that smoking patio at Flagstar.

My life has been forever changed because you’re in it, I really couldn’t imagine slipping on a banana peel and roller-blading into a Sasquatch with anyone but you.


I’ve dedicated a whole lot of time and stories galore to my husband on this blog over the years, so today I’m going to leave you with a link to the post I wrote on our anniversary in September of 2008.

Easier

*****************************************************************
Catch up on anything you missed  30 Photos, 30 Days
*****************************************************************

3 comments:

Almost Precious said...

There are those who come into our lives and we wonder how we ever existed without them. We thought we were whole, complete, fulfilled and then they came along and we realize that we were only a half and that the two together make each complete. Guess that's why they are called soul-mates.
Hope you and Matt will know an eternity of happiness together.

Love the post. :)

Bridgete said...

I read the post the first time, but this time, now that I know you both so much better, it made me all teary. I love you both and you're so perfect together. ♥

Jenn Flynn-Shon said...

Aw, thanks gals! You're the best ♥