Ages ago my sister in law posted a meme on Facebook and I promised her I’d do something with it during my April blog challenge. That didn’t exactly happen. I assured her I’d probably do it sometime in May. Yeah that didn’t happen either. So now it’s the first of June (wtf, where did this year go???) and I figured rather than let another month go by with another broken promise I’d just take care of it right now.
So here you go SIL, hope it lives up to the heightened expectations!
1. What is the eternal question?
I’m pretty sure it’s this one…
2. What makes you laugh so hard you can't stop?
When something catches me at just the right moment just about anything can crack me up to the point of tears.
3. If you could/would surgically alter some part of yourself, what would it be?
I’d love to say that I’d let a doc take all my flab away but in truth I could never do it. Instead I’ll just get back on my hard core workout routine doing P90X and some other stuff and get rid of the jiggle myself. Even though it’ll take longer I think it’ll be more satisfying in the end.
4. If you could concoct your own dream job (in the real world, that is), it would be...
Exactly what I’m doing now but making six figures.
5. If you could have your dream job, no holds barred (in other words, not bogged down by the real world), it would be...
6. Person you've lost you dream about most
Hmm, I don’t tend to dream about people who are no longer alive. Didn’t even realize that until this very moment.
7. First three-syllable word you can think of that isn't "syllable"
8. How you clear your head
Music. And singing along to it at the top of my lungs.
9. Something you like to make just for yourself
Anything with olives, Matt hates them.
10. Favorite thing about your pet (if you have one...I guess you can name your favorite thing about your significant other or kid if you don't)
Never ending awesomeness.
11. If you could go back to school and do something over or take something you didn't (and aren't already doing so), what would it be?
Nothing, I like how it all turned out. Well, except maybe the exorbitant student loans I have to pay now for something I didn’t even finish.
12. An oldie but a goody: Morning, afternoon or evening person?
I do get my best work done in the morning but I’m always going to be a night owl at heart.
13. Five songs you listen to relentlessly, at this point in your life, in no particular order (unless, you know, you need to put them in order)
All My Life – Foo Fighters
93 Million Miles – Jason Mraz
Second Chance – Tristan Prettyman
So Far Away – Staind
Grey Skies – The Grownup Noise
14. Favorite form of chocolate
15. Instrument you play or wish you played
Drums though I’m sorely lacking in time made to get out there and do it right now. I miss playing, someday I’ll get back to it again.
16. You're in your car singing -- enthusiastically -- with the radio/iPod/whatever. Another car pulls up next to you. Do you stop?
Depends on the song. If it’s any of the 5 in #13 then no probably not.
17. Musician/band you want to see that you haven't, and period of time in which you wish you could see them
I’ll go with the Foo Fighters and any time period would be fine with me. It’s one of the only bands in my top ten I have never seen live.
18. Last time you injured yourself stupidly
Probably earlier today, I’m somewhat klutzy at times.
19. Three (or more) people you love and one thing you love about them
Way too much pressure. Sorry but I’m not just picking one. I’m picking all of you and saying that the thing I love is how awesome you are. Give yourself a hug and a high five right now!