Saturday, April 13, 2013

Lady Gaga

I’m phoning it in today, sorry. There’s just so much on my plate right now that spending the time to write up a long and well thought out, quality post has to fall by the wayside. But just today, I’ll do my best to get back on track tomorrow. Pinky swear.

Wasn’t sure what to do for L so I went to YouTube and typed ‘la’ into the search bar (because just putting in L didn’t bring up anything). I clicked the first thing to come up (Lady Gaga) and then the first link that wasn’t an advertisement.

Feast your ears on Bad Romance.

And I promise tomorrow I’ll be back with something wordier for M (the halfway point!).



Posted for April 2013 A to Z Blog Challenge L is for Lady Gaga

9 comments:

#1Nana said...

Love Lady Gaga. I didn't even phone in for K...couldn't think of anything even remotely interesting. Now with L I've got too many possibilitie but nothing very clever.

So tomorrow you're not phoning it in??? Hey, we get Sunday's off in this challenge. You can sleep in!

Rob-bear said...

Lady Gaga and her meat dress? Hmmmm. Caring for other people? Yeah! Music? Um, . . . whatever. Interesting lady, nonetheless. Thanks for this post.

Blessings and Bear hugs!
Bears Noting

jamiessmiles said...

I love Lady Gaga.

JudisJems said...

Never saw the video before (yes, I've been on a deserted island or something), thanks for sharing.
Love, Mum

Jak said...

ACK sweet lord the screenshot the video sits in idle is enough to scare me! lol

I've heard this song many times, but each time it was a cover by another band/singer. Guess I lose touch when not having a radio in my car anymore, though she wouldn't likely be played on the stations I listen to anyhow :)

You pinky swore! Serious biz, yo!

Jak at The Cryton Chronicles & Dreams in the Shade of Ink

Jenn Flynn-Shon said...

Something I totally forgot because I wrote up the post in advance but it was really nice to have a day off :-)

Jenn Flynn-Shon said...

Thanks for stopping by & checking it out Rob!

Jenn Flynn-Shon said...

lol hope you enjoyed her special brand of interesting!

Jenn Flynn-Shon said...

I was thinking the same thing about the screenshot haha. Yup, shit's serious on this one.