So yeah, once again I’m doing a meme. On the wrong day. Whatever, at least I’m blogging. Which is the reason for the meme because nothing else is holding my interest long enough to write about so…
1. Do you do laundry all at the same time or a load here and there?
I used to do it all at the same time when we had to pay with quarters because it was just easier to get 4 rolls and bang it out, but now that we have a washer & dryer in our apartment I do it when I get around to it.
2. What kind of detergent do you use?
The soapy kind.
3. Do you use fabric softener?
4. Do you use dryer sheets?
Nope, not as environmentally friendly as a reusable ball.
5. Do you iron your own clothes or take them to a cleaner to get pressed?
Okay, this is just funny. Iron? Cleaner? The only time I pull out an iron is when I’m sewing and need to get the fabric out of the ball it got shoved into when I smushed it into the drawer. The only time I go to a Cleaner is when I’ve got an especially difficult situation to tackle and Bonnie is on her way home from work.
6. Do you like heavy starch or light starch?
People who only wear cotton t-shirts and sweatpants, or other assorted cotton bottoms like jeans, don’t really have to worry about starch.
7. Do you wash all your laundry at once or separate it?
Well my washing machine isn’t that big so yeah a load at a time. That’s what you’re asking right?
8. How do you separate it? By people or by colors?
I’m suddenly feeling very prejudicial toward my poor clothing.
9. What clothes get hung up and what goes in drawers?
As much as possible gets hung up but hanging socks & undies would just be silly.
10. Do you use plastic, wire, or wooden hangers? Do they all match?
NO WIRE HANGERS!!! Okay, sorry, had to bust out a little quote on that one. If you know the movie I’m impressed. Some wood, some plastic. Usually whatever hanger the clothes came on when I bought them. That should tell you where I shop for most of my sweatpants.
Be sure to visit Roots & Rings if you want to play along on Tuesdays or whenever. Last time I posted one was May so it’s not like anyone will be beating down your door to participate.